Experienced Tennessee Insurance and Employment Law Attorneys Advocating for Your Rights
Representing clients in Nashville, Chattanooga, Memphis, Jackson, and throughout the state
If you are facing a legal matter involving employment law, wage and hour law, insurance disputes, or special education law, it is imperative that you are represented by an attorney with the skills to help you. At Gilbert McWherter Scott Bobbitt PLC, our lawyers have more than eighty years of combined legal experience. With our knowledge and experience, we are able to stay abreast of the changing state and federal laws that may affect your case. When facing legal issues that have the potential to drastically impact your life, it is imperative that you are represented by an attorney you can trust. The lawyers at the Gilbert Firm are prepared to be that for you.
Since 1998, our firm has been handling complex legal matters. With four offices conveniently located in Nashville, Chattanooga, Memphis, and Jackson, we our Tennessee employment law and insurance dispute attorneys represent clients throughout the state.
Learn more about our Tennessee employment law and insurance dispute attorneys
To learn more about each of our attorneys and what they can do for you, click on their name to view their individual profile:
- Justin Gilbert. Partner Justin Gilbert is an award winning civil attorney who focuses his practice primarily on employment law and employee rights. He has contributed substantially to the legal profession through a series of high profile and landmark cases involving accusations of sexual harassment and discrimination. He is a prolific writer, and has obtained millions of dollars in confidential settlements on behalf of his clients.
- Brandon McWherter. Brandon McWherter has dedicated his practice to the assistance of insurance policyholders. Working only for insureds, he has handled hundreds of insurance claims, ranging from small house fires to multi-million dollar commercial property claims. McWherter has assisted his clients in recovering millions of dollars in insurance proceeds and is widely recognized as the “go to” lawyer in Tennessee for insurance disputes.
- Clint Scott. Managing partner Clint Scott is well-known for his legal acumen and passionate representation for policyholders throughout the state of Tennessee. A skilled and eloquent litigator, Clint handles some of the most complex cases the firm takes, and strives to protect the best interests of his clients at every step.
- Jonathan Bobbitt. One of Tennessee’s Top 100 Super Lawyers, Jonathan Bobbitt is a civil trial lawyer that has one singular focus – to obtain the best possible result for his clients. He focuses primarily on Employee Rights and Policyholder Insurance disputes.
- Emily Emmons. Emily Emmons is an employee rights lawyer. A Middle Tennessee native, Emily represents victims of employment discrimination, workplace harassment, and wage and hour violations across Tennessee.
- Caraline Rickard.
Each of our distinguished lawyers has the unique ability to handle the most complicated legal issues. When you are facing employment law, insurance law, wage and hour law, or special education law matters in Tennessee, turn to the Gilbert Firm for effective and efficient representation from professional and approachable attorneys.
Call today to learn more about how our Tennessee attorneys can help
To speak to an experienced attorney from the Gilbert Firm, call 888.996.9731 or use our contact form. Our Tennessee employment law and insurance dispute attorneys will help you determine if we are the right firm for you. Schedule an initial appointment today at one of our four office locations in Nashville, Chattanooga, Memphis, and Jackson.